Keravan Opisto in brief
Kerava Adult Education Center offers highquality courses and lectures for people in and
around Kerava. The courses are open for
anyone, regardless of educational background
or profession. Topics of courses vary from
languages, information technology, handicrafts,
arts, to exercise and dance. Courses can be found on Internet at
Enrollment for spring semester 2021:
15 th December starting
at 12 am.
• Online: opistopalvelut.fi/kerava
• By phone: 09 2949 2352
• Face to face: Sampolankatu 7 (Keravan Asiointipiste)
• Cancellation 10 days before the course starts:
free of charge.
• Cancellation less than 10 days before the
course starts: 50 % course fee has to be paid.
• Cancellation when the course has started: full course fee
has to be paid.
Course fees and discounts:
The course fees vary, depending on the length
of the course and other course costs.
You can get a 15
if you are:
• retired with low income (under 1500
• immigrant (discount is included in Finnish
• a person with learning disability
Note! You can only get a discount for one
course per semester. After enrollment, visit the
Keravan Asiointipiste or Opisto office to prove
that you are entitled to get the discount. In the case we have already sent the invoice, discount is not available.